Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 15, 2013

Tough


So given that I'm wearing a camo top above a pair of black leggings with leatherette line details in the side + aviators and studs details on my bag, it's just right that I'm naming this post - TOUGH. And because I consider myself a tough girl even though I don't look like it physically.


I wore this to a normal day at work in the office and then of course since I did field work as well, I was able to pose in front of the camera for this outfit shots. Anyway, I always like coming up wit outfits containing borrowed-from-the-boys elements, it just make the look more edgy. I love this parking space, a perfect place to take photos!

 Aviator Sunnies: Gucci

Camo Button Down: K2/ Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: HK

 Photographed by: Neil Villamayor

Yay! Today's Friday so wishing everybody a happy weekend! Till my next post! God bless!

 xo
Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment