Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Side Slash


First post this Month, yay! :) It has become challenging for me to dress for work this summer! If i could only wear shorts everyday, i totally would because of the scorching weather. Thing is, i have lots of blazers and sweaters which there's no way i could wear anytime now. :( Sometimes, i already feel like wishing for some rain.  But did I say i love this season? Yes I did, so i just better embrace it while it lasts. Oh, thank God for the sun! :)


The slash on the side is an enough excuse to wear this black top. You know when it's very hot, you try to avoid dark colors. I balanced the whole look out by adding pop of neon accessories and my pink lippy. 

 Necklace: HappyBoon

Skirt: from Bazaar / Sunglass: Rayban

Photographed by: Neil Villamayor

Have a great week ahead! God bless!
xo
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment